About two years back I wrote an article that the skeleton of Gatotgaja, son of Bhima was found.
The information was from credible websites and I published the image of the Giant as well.
On publishing I received information that the news item on this fake and I checked with Hoaxslayer.com.
This site reconfirmed that the news was incorrect.
However I have found additional information that the original information that there were Giants is correct.
There is a systematic effort to deny such archological information relating to Human past especially if it relates to the so called scientific facts like Darwin’ s Evolution Theory.
Information relating to UFOS, evidence indicating the existence of advanced ancient civilisations like Atlantis, Lemuria, Hyperborea and the ancient Sanana Dharma are dismissed as myths for no valid reason.
Probably these western scholars are uncomfortable about the fact that there were more advanced Civilisations than the present one and they do not wish to contradict their strong belief that the great civilisations really came into being only after Greeks and Romans, however shaky these assumptions are.
There is abundance of research material available to prove the Atlantis, Lemuria, Huperborea Indian Purana Events and characters, UFOS and Giants.
It may interesting to note that most of the Giants are from the Patalaloka or the Nether World.
These were referred to as Rakshasas, Asuras.
Please refer my posts on this.
Also interesting to note that the present America was called the Patalaloka , California was called Kapila Aranya, Sage Kapila,s Forest and there is Mount Ashes near it as stated in Indian Purana.
Now to Giants.
With Rosia Montana being a mining area, a number of interesting discoveries have been unearthed there over the years – one of the most interesting being a skeleton of a 10 meter (32.8 feet) tall giant which was found in 1976.
About 5,500 years ago, an underground gallery was constructed in the region by the Agathyrsi. In February 2012, a group of geologists followed the gold vein in the same place. They kept digging until they ended up at the base of the gallery. To their utter surprise, they found a gravestone which was definitely not made of common rock. The geologists took a sample, and the laboratory results revealed that the components of the tombstone included 55% 50 karat gold dust, 15% granite dust and 30% wolfram. Also, the analysis revealed that the composite rock had been made using a type of technology unknown today.
In February 2012, a group of geologists followed the gold vein in the same place. They kept digging until they ended up at the base of the gallery. To their utter surprise, they found a gravestone which was definitely not made of common rock. The geologists took a sample, and the laboratory results revealed that the components of the tombstone included 55% 50 karat gold dust, 15% granite dust and 30% wolfram. Also, the analysis revealed that the composite rock had been made using a type of technology unknown today.
The Hyperborean Gallery Known by the name of “The Hyperborean Gallery” or “Gallery 13”, the place of this amazing discovery is located beneath Cornea village. A number of other discoveries were made at the site in 1976. However, in the name of “security” the anthropological and archaeological discoveries were deemed too unusual and shocking for the time, so the gallery was permanently sealed. The gravestone was not the only unusual item found inside the gallery. On it, archaeologists found a 10 meter (32.8 ft.) tall skeleton of a giant. Apparently, the giant had been buried there after his death, with his legs gathered on one side. Lacking the proper equipment necessary to analyze such a find, the skeleton was sent to Moscow. Unfortunately, nothing has been reported about the giant ever since.
I was curious because Sananatana Dharma spread to all parts of the globe and archaeological finds confirm to this fact.
There arecare refernces to various land masses described in Hindu texts that tally with the present flora and fauna , mountains, rivers.
Plus when one checks their culture one finds the similarities and their roots go either to Sanatana Dharma or Tamils.
And Agastya pops up in many a place.
He is found on New Zealand.
Please check my posts on these.
There is a mountain in Romania that has caves and these caves are connected to Kailash and Iraq.
I have found a research paper that talks about Agastya helping the Pandavas escape from the house of lac built by Duryodhana.
Agastya seems to have built 17 caverns for them to escape.
The dwelling place of the Rakshsas was called Patala Loka.
It was where Bhima of Mahabharata married Hidimbi and had a son through her Gatotgaja.
the house of lac Agastya says that the opening of the underground tunnel through which the Pandavas escape, is covered up with the ashes of the burnt house.17 The narration of such details is of no direct use to the story, that too for an epitome of the epic. Yet it shows the minute observation and care of the poet in his descriptions. Agastya introdues the demon Hi^imba with eloborate detail. The very narration presents his (demon's) physical form before our mental eye. His reddened eyes shoot out sparks of his anger, his face is terrific with its knotted eyebrows. The demon enters licking his lips with his stretched tongue. <^r^<*uMf8|d^ ^^"l^fc^WFRHI ^RMUI) TORPTT (d<5-a�: MI$<H 3^t P^IN<: II (4 - 23) This gives a vivid pen-portrait of the demon Hidimba. Agastya excels in such artistic skills. In an epitome the poet will not have much scope to convey his own impressions of the characters. However a skilful writer makes use of even the slightest opportunity to do so. This fact too has a bearing on the style of the poet. In the fifth canto Agastya finds an opportunity to introduce some of the important features of the characters moulded by himself in this Kavya. Through the words of Dhrstadyumna during the course of introducing different suitors in the Draupadi swayamvara episode Agastya gives expression to his own opinions. First he introduces Duryodhana and specially praises him for his fortune and wealth. He compares him to God Kubera. 18 Agastya writes this with a special purpose. According to the tradition Kubera is also known as a chief of evil beings or spirits of darkness.
– quote ends.
Note that Kubera the custodian of Wealth was assigned the Patala and he was defeated by Ravana who secured Lanka from him.
Now most ofthe 26 tunnels found in Montana being ascribed to Agastya are associate with Water or Waterfalls.
And Sage Agastya is associted with bringing Kaveri River and he iscreported to have drunk the ocean, though the later is an allegory for Agastya travelling through the ocean.
Article on this follows.
Considering these similarities in the US, apart from a Quadrilateral temple of Shiva and a Natural temple of Vishnu in Grand Canyon, Colorado, further research is needed to establish Agastya connection to Montana Caves.
- Amphitheater Tunnel Number 4, Chouteau County, Montana, , el. 3,376 feet (1,029 m)
- Beavertail Tunnel, Missoula County, Montana, , el. 3,691 feet (1,125 m)
- Belt Creek Tunnel Number 5, Chouteau County, Montana, , el. 3,307 feet (1,008 m)
- Bighorn Tunnel, Yellowstone County, Montana, , el. 2,835 feet (864 m)
- Bozeman Tunnel, Gallatin County, Montana, , el. 5,738 feet (1,749 m)
- Helena Valley Canal Tunnel, Lewis and Clark County, Montana, , el. 4,035 feet (1,230 m)
- John Tunnel, Sanders County, Montana, , el. 2,680 feet (820 m)
- Lacey Tunnel Number 3, Chouteau County, Montana, , el. 3,386 feet (1,032 m)
- Monitor Tunnel, Silver Bow County, Montana, , el. 6,361 feet (1,939 m)
- Mullan Tunnel, Powell County, Montana, , el. 5,830 feet (1,780 m)
- Nimrod Tunnels, Granite County, Montana, , el. 3,681 feet (1,122 m)
- Painted Robe Tunnel, Golden Valley County, Montana, , el. 3,763 feet (1,147 m)
- Ptarmigan Tunnel, Glacier County, Montana, , el. 7,100 feet (2,200 m)
- Red Coulee Tunnel Number 6, Cascade County, Montana, , el. 3,287 feet (1,002 m)
- St. Paul Pass Tunnel, Mineral County, Montana, , el. 5,141 feet (1,567 m)
- Schurchs Tunnel, Powell County, Montana, , el. 7,424 feet (2,263 m)
- Toston Tunnel, Broadwater County, Montana, , el. 4,209 feet (1,283 m)
- Tunnel Number 1, Cascade County, Montana, , el. 3,504 feet (1,068 m)
- Tunnel Number 1, Park County, Montana, , el. 5,371 feet (1,637 m)
- Tunnel Number 2, Flathead County, Montana, , el. 3,734 feet (1,138 m)
- Tunnel Number 3, Flathead County, Montana, , el. 3,783 feet (1,153 m)
- Tunnel Number 3, Lewis and Clark County, Montana, , el. 3,592 feet (1,095 m)
- Two Leggins Tunnel, Big Horn County, Montana, , el. 2,789 feet (850 m)
- Vista Tunnel, Flathead County, Montana, , el. 3,179 feet (969 m)
- Wayne Tunnel, Cascade County, Montana, , el. 3,779 feet (1,152 m)
- Wickes Tunnel, Jefferson County, Montana, , el. 6,224 feet (1,897 m)
Citation and references.
( Agastya building tunnels)
( Montana tunnels List).