I have nothing more to add to the Bard’s statement.
‘There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
– Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio’
Watch a Figure watching Unborn Baby in the womb.
‘News Dated 4 January 2016.
- Scan photo appears to show a creepy figure watching over the foetus
- Imgur user posted image of a ‘friend’s baby’ from an ultrasound in June
- One million people viewed it and hundreds debated what it looked like
- Ultrasound technician could offer no explanation for the strange figure
A creepy ultrasound photo that appears to show a ‘demon’ watching over an unborn baby has gone viral.
The image, posted by an anonymous Imgur user, has been viewed over a million times in two days as internet users offer their various interpretations of the eerie photo.
It shows a foetus, which appears to be around eight-to-10 weeks old, and what looks like a menacing face with a naked body outside the womb.
Opinion is divided as to what the figure looks like, with the most popular choices being a Hindu Goddess, a mermaid or a demon.
One commentator said: “Does no one else see the demon on the right?”
But another responded: “Hindu goddess on the right side of the image.”
To sum up the disagreement, subtlemrs simply wrote: “I’m seeing a friendly mermaid. Everyone else is seeing a demon. We’re all weird.”
The picture has been viewed more than 500,000 times since being uploaded yesterday.
This creepy occurrence isn’t the first time strange things have been spotted on ultrasounds.
News and Image source.