Now the issue of LPG,Cooking Gas is assuming worrisome proportions.
Many of us unaware whether we have used the Six Gas refills and whether the next Gas Booking will be on non subsidized rates.
The oil Companies,Indian Oil,HP, have come to the rescue of the Customers.
This includes your Gas consumption details, date wise receipts,number of cylinders consumed,payment details and the distributors address .
One has to log in the portal and enter the details Consumer Number and the Distributor’s Name.
You get the required information online.
In case of difficulty please contact the Distributor or contact the Oil Company on-line.
These are the Links.
DOMESTIC LPG MULTIPLE CONNECTION
select name from the list.
|All fields marked with ‘*’ are mandatory|
|State*||-Select- Andaman & Nicobar Is Andhra Pradesh Arunachal Pradesh Assam Bihar Chandigarh Chhattisgarh Dadar & Nagar Have Daman & Diu Delhi Goa Gujarat Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu & Kashmir Jharkand Karnataka Kerala Lakshadweep Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra Manipur Meghalaya Mizoram Nagaland Orissa Pondicherry & Mahe Punjab Rajasthan Sikkim Tamil Nadu Tripura Uttar Pradesh Uttrakhand West Bengal|
1. At the time of enrolment Aadhaar number is validated through biometric and demographic authentication.
2. Customer places a refill request to the distributor through various channels.
3. The refill request is updated automatically or the distributor enters the same in the application.
4. Distributor loads the details of the day’s delivery into a PoS device.
5. The delivery boy carries the PoS device and filled cylinders to customer premises.
6. Aadhaar Authentication request of customer sent to CIDR (UIDAI system).
7. Online verification response from CIDR to PoS device, followed by receipt of empty cylinder, printing of cash memo and collects payment at market price against delivery.
8. The information from handheld device is uploaded into OMCs central system real time.
9. Central server sends a batch file at predefined frequency with Aadhaar Numbers of Customer (beneficiary) and subsidy amount to be paid to Sponsor Bank.
10. Sponsor Bank initiates cash transfer through NPCI Gateway to the bank account of the Customers.