The worship of forces classified as Evil has been among the Mankind since Memory.
While I can say that the worship of the Evil Forces is not conducive to Human Life, be on earth, after Life( of which I have no personal experience),I do believe that these forces do exist for I have witnessed experiences of these forces.
Hinduism do accept these forces are real and they are not to entertained.
One can Master them and even use them for advantage , if one is spiritually advanced.
I will not be posting on this subject in detail as I believe it to be dangerous.
I will of course post philosophical interpretations of this phenomena.
However I am posting some information on Satanism.
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
The Eleven Rules.
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
Points Number 1,2,3,5,6,8 and 9 are the also the rules in Hinduism.
History of Satanism:
A growing interest in witchcraft and satanism in the 1960s inspired the creation of two recordings, both made in 1968, and both called “Satanic Mass“:
- The first was a 13 minute recording of a full-length “Satanic Mass” made by the U.S. band Coven. Coven’s Satanic Mass, part of their stage show in 1968, was included on their 1969 record album “Witchcraft Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls“, together with the full published text. On the album cover, it is stated that they spent a long time researching the material, and to their knowledge it was the first Black Mass published in any language. The result was eclectic, drawing chants and material from numerous sources, including two medieval French miracle plays, Le Miracle de Théophile and Jeu de Saint Nicolas, which both contain invocations to the Devil in an unknown language. These chants, along with other material on the album, could be found in books on witchcraft popular in the 60s, notably Grillot de Givry’s Witchcraft, Magic and Alchemy(originally published in France in 1929). A large portion of the English dialogue was taken verbatim from Dennis Wheatley‘s 1960 occult novel,The Satanist, in which the female protagonist is initiated into a Satanic cult. Additionally, the recording, while using a couple of the Latin phrases the Church of Satan was already making popular, also added a substantial amount of church Latin, in the form of Gregorian chants sung by the band, to create the genuine effect of the Catholic Latin Mass being inverted and sung to Satan.
- The second was a record album of readings in Satanic ritual and philosophy by the Church of Satan, called “The Satanic Mass”, which contained material later to appear in their Satanic Bible (published in 1969). In spite of the title and a few phrases in Latin, this album did not deal with the Black Mass.(wiki)
Images related to Satanism.