When one totally dispenses with Natural food and chooses canned/packaged food products, we buy ill-health in the least and cancer at the most.
Do we really need to do this?
In India a new culture has emerged where they buy cut vegetables from Stores and they use it .
We do not know whether the people who cut the vegetables are carriers of Viruses or whether the water used for cleaning was good, if at all the vegetables were cleaned.
I have seen in reputed hotels how the vegetables are cleaned.
The Vegetables are immersed in a Plastic Bucket and the water is churned with the legs.
The same muddy water is used to clean again and again!
Any vegetable once cut and if not cooked immediately loses its nutrients , whatever the ‘Freeze Technologists’ may say.
If you trust your tongue it will tell you which is tastier,freshly cut vegetables or cut vegetables kept in a Fridge.
Now scientists have found that certain chemicals used in cans ans packaging materials of food products cause Brain Cancer.
About 90 percent of diagnosed meningiomas are benign. That is, they are non-cancerous, slow-growing tumors. The other 10 percent are malignant. However, benign tumors can cause illness and death as they grow and press against the brain and spinal cord.
Meningioma affects six in 100,000 people in the United States. It is more common in women than in men (Bondy et al. 1996) and in those older than 40. Radiation, genetic disorders and hormone replacement therapy (HRT) (Blitshteyn et al. 2008) are potential risk factors. Tumors may also be related to previous head injury and viral infections, although more research is needed to confirm this.
Meningioma is a hormone-sensitive cancer – the tumor thrives and grows in the presence of hormones. Because of this, there are concerns that endocrine disruptors – compounds known to mimic or block hormones in the body – may play a role in the development of cancers like meningioma.
Bisphenol A (BPA) is a widely used chemical that can behave like estrogen. It is used in the manufacture of polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. BPA is in many consumer products, including the lining of food and beverage cans, plastic food packaging, dental sealants, paper receipts and water pipes. Exposure in people is widespread and occurs mainly through eating or drinking contaminated food and beverages.
Animal and human studies have linked BPA to hormone-sensitive cancers, including breast and prostate cancers. The relationship between BPA exposure and meningioma is unclear.”